Great trip last week to visit our colleagues in Tianjin, China. Andre and I joined the Single Aisle leadership teams from Hamburg, Toulouse and Tianjin to align on our 2017 objectives and continue to work together to leverage the benefits of Final Assembly plants in 4 countries and 3 continents. […]
From the GM
At the First Flight Post-flight ceremony speech, General Manager Daryl Taylor’s pride in the Mobile FAL team was very much in evidence as he addressed the crowd.
The Mobile FAL team celebrated the first delivery from the Airbus U.S. Assembly Line with a ceremony which reflected on the teamwork it took to achieve this accomplishment, as well as the partnership between our team and jetBlue.
Airbus today announced Daryl Taylor has joined its leadership team at the Airbus U.S. Manufacturing Facility in Mobile, Alabama. Taylor will train at the aircraft manufacturer’s assembly facilities in Europe before returning to transition duties and assume operational oversight of the facility as the Vice President and General Manager. The […]
- Airbus Alabama Gives Back With Toys For Tots
- We’ve Delivered Our 50th U.S. A320 Family Aircraft
- Delta Air Lines Places Order for 100 A321neo ACF Aircraft
- Tom Reed Went From Being a Customer to Helping Them
- Airbus, Indigo Partners sign $49.5 Billion Commitment