Great trip last week to visit our colleagues in Tianjin, China. Andre and I joined the Single Aisle leadership teams from Hamburg, Toulouse and Tianjin to align on our 2017 objectives and continue to work together to leverage the benefits of Final Assembly plants in 4 countries and 3 continents. Reinforcing the fact that the sun never sets on the A320 program and Airbus! Looking forward to hosting the teams back in Mobile later this year!
- Air Force Vet Danny Thomas’s Job at Airbus: Active Problem Solving
- Airbus introduces workforce development programs for increasing production workforce
- First production employees for A220 Assembly Line in Mobile start training in Mirabel
- EDA Grant Awarded to Flight Works Alabama
- A New Transatlantic Link for Airbus’ Assembly Network